A lot of characteristics come into work to make us who we are. during this case, let’s talk about planetary positions at birth that affect us as an entire. Mool Dosha is formed once a child is born into any of the subsequent Nakshatras – Rewati, Ashlesha, Jayeshtha, Mool, Magha, and Ashwini. It’s believed that such an individual faces lots of issues in childhood. they tend to possess health, financial, social, and academic issues also. Moreover, these issues do not simply affect the person alone, however the family has to bear the injury of it also. A Mool Shanti Puja is completed in order to urge eliminate the evil effects of this Dosha.
Significance of Mool Shanti Puja
During birth, a baby is born at an exact Nakshatra section. This decides the thinking pattern, personality and physical stature of the person. It’s pay attention that a person born in Moola Dosha will have lots of issues in thefuture which can affect his family also. Therefore, acting a Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja is extraordinarily important. It frees a person from future troubles and removes the harmful effects of the earth. additionally, it additionally ensures emotional and physical health of the person.
Benefits of Mool Shanti Puja
A Mool Shanti Puja Vidhi varies from person to person supported the various Doshas accountable. the advantages of this Puja are believed to be:
- It enhances the person’s individuality.
- It makes a person a lot of optimistic in life.
- Increases the positive vibes around a person.
- It reduces the harmful effects.
- It as well promise stable physical also as mental condition.
- It ensures that nobody from the family is affected within the future.
- It is smart for psychological well-being also.